There is no ads to display, Please add some
A pop-out event celebrating heart, warm Polish food which we all crave in Winter
Hosted and prepared by freelance writer, cookbook author and former culinary professional, John J. Goddard. Here’s the menu:
Zimowy Obiad: A Polish Winter Dinner
- Zakąska: bread, smalec, pickled vegetables, farmer’s cheese, charcuterie
- Zupa Grzybowa – creamy herbed mushroom soup
- Gulasz Wieprzowy – pork shoulder braised in paprika sauce
- Bigos – sour cabbage stewed with smoked sausage and kidney beans
- Kasza Pszenna – durum wheat, butter, fried onions
- Kopytka – potato dumplings
- Makowiec sweet poppy seed roulade cake
This is a 21+ event.
Seating is limited to 20.
Coffee, tea, and a welcome drink of Polish rye vodka are included.
Cash bar for additional alcoholic beverages.
Gratuity not included.
Service is family-style at two tables of 10 guests.
DATE AND TIME:
Jan. 24, 2019 7:00- 9:00 PM
Jan. 25, 2019 7:00-9:00 PM
Seed Sprout Spoon
3137 Morgan Ford Rd
St. Louis, MO 63116
St. Louis Magazine https://www.stlmag.com/dining/luka-john-j-goddard-pop-up-slavic-eastern-european-dinner-series-st-louis/